Mid-Level Tableau Developer
We're looking for an experienced Tableau developer that can build clean and efficient dashboards.
This position is perfect for someone who has begun to use Tableau in their current job, but is looking to dedicate almost all of their time at work to Tableau.
For this position we're seeking someone who is familiar with the Tableau platform, from Tableau Online to Tableau Desktop. This role is expected to have some knowledge of Tableau Desktop, and to be able to do the required ETL work to build efficient and accurate visualizations. You'll have opportunities to both pick up parts of projects, as well as run full projects on your own.
- Gathering requirements, planning, and building solutions with clients
- Delivering elegant dashboards that clearly communicate the necessary KPIs and metrics
- Using Tableau Online and/or Tableau Server to be able to set up environments, publish data sources, and develop dashboards for specified groups of users.
- Communicating and documenting your work both internally and with clients
- 1+ years of Tableau Desktop experience
- 1+ years of experience with Tableau Online/Tableau Server
- Relevant experience shaping and manipulating data (something like SQL, Alteryx, Power Query, etc.)
We're looking for candidates who are familiar and comfortable with technology. Your work will primarily be Tableau dashboard development, with all the things that go along with a data visualization project. If you have experience with Tableau projects and want to work in an efficient workplace, this is the job for you.
- Excellent communication skills
- Needs to have some type of relevant sample work to show (can be a small side-project or a detailed explanation of a project you've done)
- Always learning and pushing the limits